MAD FOR PLAID

Off-the-shoulder tops and I have a very special relationship... Of course by special relationship I mean that I am completely and utterly obsessed, and could probably wear off-the-shoulder tops ( another lovely option here & here ) for the rest of my life and be perfectly content! So, I am taking full advantage of the warm weather we're still enjoying in LA by wearing as many as I possibly can before it gets cooler! Though I have spotted a few off-the-shoulder jacket & coat options, so if all goes well, I may not have to part with them entirely even during fall & winter! So, I'm afraid this particular neck line may remain a staple on this blog a while longer, hope you don't mind! :)










PETERSYN Marlow top | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Agnes mid-rise slim straight jeans | AQUAZZURA Wild Thing sandals { also here } | CHLOƉ Hudson bag { also love this version } | LARSSON & JENNINGS Lugano leather strap watch | COORDINATES COLLECTION Legend engraved cuff





Labels: , ,