COLD SHOULDER IN PARIS


Though I am always happy to be in Paris, I feel that this year we were particularly lucky because the weather was absolutely beautiful for the entire duration of our stay! Sunny and warm, it was precisely the kind of weather I always dream of when I go to Paris because it gives me a chance to indulge in all my guilty pleasures, like catching some sunshine while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate at the corner cafe and walking around Paris, exploring! :) October in Paris does tend to be a bit unpredictable. I remember last year, I was quite chilly while wearing sweaters & coats, so I can't begin to tell you what I delight it was to be able to go bare-leg & open shoulder without freezing!:)








Speaking of open shoulders, I've always had a soft spot for cute sweaters, but this Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini striped number is on another level! Love at first sight, I still can't decide what it is I love most about it, the  chic one-shoulder silhouette, the cascading ruffle, or the striking red & black color combo! But whatever it is, the end result is one of the most statement-making sweaters I've ever come across, which also pairs beautifully with pretty much anything, from mini skirts to denim! Basically, the possibilities of wearing it are absolutely infinite, and of course you know how much I love versatile pieces:)!



PHILOSOPHY DI LORENZO SERAFINI One-shoulder ruffled mohair-blend sweater | ISABEL MARANT Lysett buckled leather & suede boots | ISABEL MARANT Lynne patent leather skirt | CÉLINE sunglasses | LOUIS VUITTON Petite Malle in Noir epic leather | SHOP VIVALUXURY Three pearl ear cuff, Pearl & triangle ear jacket, Drop earrings & Diamond & pearl spiral ring 


Labels: , , , , ,